Friday, May 20, 2016

Paying New Home Builder

I was making a million dollar house in town and it was supposed to be great like home builders Austin. I had everything ready and it was just the financial side that had to be worked out. I went to the bank and had to make sure they were ready to release the funds because the builder was asking for it. 

I was able to sit there and have it approved, but the experience was not pleasant. I realized I would never want to go to the bank in an emergency because they were not as prompt as I had imagined.

They kept delaying things and I knew the home builder was getting impatient and probably had a deadline they wanted to stick to.

They don't like taking chances and that is fair because I wouldn't either. I just got the funds from the bank and was able to pay up.

They were nice in the end, but I want to be sure others don't do what I did and go to the bank. 

Look for other lenders because new home builders want to meet deadlines and will let you know about it when the time comes, so do listen to them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Suprb artile.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.
    Custom Home Builder Vancouver

    ReplyDelete